There will be over 60 orchard and food booths, nearly 100 arts and crafts booths, a kids carnival with games and rides, and more at the 55th annual Bayfield Apple Festival.
Apple pies, tarts, tortes, dumplings, caramel apples and ciders galore will fill the streets of Bayfield in a celebration of the autumn harvest and Bayfield’s agricultural heritage.
Other highlights include:
- Fine art exhibitors on South Second Street, featuring pottery, paintings, glassworks, photography, wood crafts and fiber arts.
- Big Top Chautauqua’s Blue Canvas Orchestra will perform throughout the weekend on the Essentia Health Grand Stand stage.
- The annual Apple Dumpling Gang contest for the little ones.
- Bus shuttles for easy parking at Hauser’s Superior View Farm and Legendary Waters Casino.
- Boat cruises of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
- Musical entertainment at many local pubs and Legendary Waters Resort & Casino.
- Drive 5 minutes outside of town and tour the 15 local orchards and farms, many with pick-your-own apples and pumpkins.