The 7 County Arrowhead Region of Aitkin, Itasca, Koochiching, Carlton, Cook, Lake, and St. Louis counties make up Healthy Northland.
Supported by the Minnesota Department of Health’s Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP), collaborative and regional work in a policy, systems, and environmental (PSE) framework are striving to make the healthy choice easier for everyone in Northeastern Minnesota.
Local public health agencies and community organizations are helping to reduce the risk of chronic disease by focusing on:
Click the icons on the top of the page to learn more
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19
Questions: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903, 7 AM to 7 PM
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19
- COVID-19 Community Information and Resources
(American Indian Community Housing Organization – AICHO)
Stay Connected & Informed
- Minnesota Department of Health News and Announcements
- Minnesota Vaccine Connector
- Minnesota Situation Update for COVID-19
- Minnesota Governor’s Dashboard
- Well-Being Resources
Social Services Location Tool
Resourceful is a free community resource guide to help you find free and reduced cost services near you. Enter your zip code below or visit the website (https://www.wearerourceful.org/).