Supporting new moms and babies through breast feeding support!
Duluth was chosen because of its commitment to make breastfeeding easier and more accessible for mothers.
Building success for babies:
- Carlton County Health Department Receives Breastfeeding Friendly Award from MN Dept of Health
- Breastfeeding Gives Baby’s a Healthy Start at Riverwood Healthcare Center in Aitkin County
- Aitkin County Health and Human Services Receives Breastfeeding Friendly Award from MN Dept of Health
- Some Northland employers take the lead in providing secure spaces for nursing moms
- Learn about more Breastfeeding Friendly places in the state here.
- Finishing for Rhonda — After the death of their leader, OB nurses in Moose Lake honor her by achieving her goal
Find a variety of Success Stories here.