A student’s behavior, ability to focus, and academic performance improve simply by eating a healthy breakfast and lunch!
Make sure your children get meals at school. For more than 70 years schools have been providing free or low-cost meals to students. Schools are reimbursed through the National School Lunch Program and the National School Breakfast Program. Over 30 million students in the country participated in these programs last year!
School meals are healthier than ever, and healthy food leads to a healthy body and mind. Contact your school today to get a confidential application!
- Floodwood Schools: ISD 698
- Grand Rapids area: ISD 318
- Lake Superior School District: ISD 381
- Virginia Public School District: ISD 706
- Wrenshall School District: ISD 100
- General application