Healthy eating, active living, breastfeeding babies, and staying away from tobacco are all healthy choices. Healthy Northland seeks to make those choices easier for all people in northeastern Minnesota. Healthy Northland’s collaborative and regional work in policy, system, and environmental improvements are made possible by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Minnesota Department of Health’s Statewide Health Improvement Partnership. Learn how Healthy Northland and the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership are making the healthy choice easier for everyone in Northeastern Minnesota.
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19
Questions: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903, 7 AM to 7 PM
- MDH Guidance Library
- Protecting Yourself and Your Family: COVID-19
(social distancing, mask info)
- American Indian Community Housing Organization (AICHO):
COVID-19 Community Information and Resources
Stay Connected & Informed
- When can I get vaccinated? Find out here.
- Minnesota Vaccine Connector found here.
- Monitor Minnesota specific outbreak here.
- Governor’s Dashboard click here.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Crisis Text Line: Text “MN” to 741-741
- CDC: Coping With Stress
- DHS: Mental Health Emergency
- MDH: COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
- MDH: Supporting Well-Being During COVID
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Minnesota
- Let’s Talk – Arrowhead Adult Behavioral Health Initiative
- Northland Healthy Minds