Healthy eating, active living, breastfeeding babies, and staying away from tobacco are all healthy choices. Healthy Northland seeks to make those choices easier for all people in northeastern Minnesota. Healthy Northland’s collaborative and regional work in policy, system, and environmental improvements are made possible by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Minnesota Department of Health’s Statewide Health Improvement Partnership. Learn how Healthy Northland and the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership are making the healthy choice easier for everyone in Northeastern Minnesota.
Minnesota Department of Health – Questions: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903, 7 AM to 7 PM
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19
- Protecting Yourself and Your Family: COVID-19 (social distancing, mask info)
- Strategies to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 in Minnesota (listing of essential activities)
- Guidance Library
American Indian Community Housing Organization (AICHO): COVID-19 Community Information and Resources
- Monitor Minnesota specific outbreak here.
- Help reduce fears by sharing CDC COVID-19 and COVID-19 posts from the MDH social media sites.
- Governor’s Dashboard click here.
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Minnesota
- Practicing Resilience in Community
- COVID-19 & Mental Health Webinar Series
- CDC: Stress and Coping
- MDH: Everyday Tools and Tips for Mental Well-being (PDF)
- MDH: Find your happy place.
- DHS: Mental Health Emergency
- MN COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
- Let’s Talk – Arrowhead Adult Behavioral Health Initiative